WHAT WE DO
Education - both formal and informal for exposure and life long learning
Entrepreneurship - skill acquisition, capacity building, peer volunteering, and leadership grooming
Value adding services
To be a top tier Foundation that delivers measurable impact and positive change to the underprivileged in local and global communities through education, entrepreneurship and value-adding services.
To promote apt and sustainable development programs that will expose and empower underprivileged bright youths and vulnerable entrepreneurial women to release and maximize their potentials and create a better world
OBJECTIVES / GOALS
- To improve the living condition of the youth and less privileged persons and aim for a better society through the performance of developmental programs
- Develop creative and critical thinking, entrepreneurship, and healthy living skills in young people through social engagement with communities.
- Promote innovations in educational policies, capacity building programs, and practices to connect classrooms with the world.
- Promote guided tours to visit educationally relevant sites and personalities
- Conduct exchange programs, welcome back to school initiatives, organize camping activities, special tutorials, book clubs, inter-school quiz competitions
- Host viewing centers for educational videos and webinars
- Promote mobile laboratories for science subjects.
- Offer scholarships for the exceptionally brilliant and 'must-have' to go to better schools locally and globally.
- Promote group agricultural enterprise development among young people in primary and secondary schools.
- Young girls inspire program through various skill acquisition and peer volunteering or assisted learning